Friday, November 20, 2009

How i started balloon twisting...WOW...how much i love doing it!!!





It all started around this past August 2009, when we went to SC farmer's market and Mason (my 2 yrs old toddler) was WOWed with all the balloon animals from this balloon twister. Mason ended up with a Elmo balloon and he loved it. As a mom, i thought it may be fun to twist a few animals at home to keep my son entertained as well as to surprise my hubby, Nick. I decided to look online and found balloon twisting youtube videos and started my very first balloon dog. It was pretty easy for me so i kept going to see what else i can make. I made more dogs and rabbits and the next thing i realized i couldn't stop and the whole house was filled with balloon animals. Nick would came back from work and was wowed everytime i tried a new balloon animal. That kept me going and here i am having a blast doing it. I actually wowed myself because i never thought in a million year i would be doing BALLOON TWISTING!!! Wow, wow and wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment