Monday, December 7, 2009

Announcing my tie with Bounce U


Hi Everyone,

I'd like to let everyone know that you can now also hire me to do balloon twisting at Bounce U in San Carlos (http://www.bounceu.com/party-places-for-kids/california/san-carlos/). It's at located at
848 Brittan Ave.,
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650) 592-6862

So this is how it works, my balloon twisting services can be added on to any of the party packages that Bounce U offers. So after your party plays in the great bouncey house I can be there to add to your fun by twisting balloons for your child and all their little friends. While I entertain the kids, parents you can enjoy a great time mingling away as the kids are occupied and having fun with their friends and their balloons. What a deal! You can still hire me directly for any parties outside of Bounce U by calling me at 650.452.3099 or hire me through Bounce U by calling 650.592.6862 and ask for the balloon twisting addition. Thanks for your interest. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment