Monday, December 7, 2009

Jake's bday at Bounce U



Hope everyone has a great weekend...the experience at Bounce U (www.bounceu.com) this past weekend was great. It was a happy surprise for me because as i got to the Bounce U door, i saw a friend of mine and his family. He was there to celebrate his son's 6th birthday. He was surprise to see me there too. He came over and really like the balloons and asked if i can come to the birthday party room...so i was instantly hired...haha
The kids were very happy when they see balloons. Their eyes lighted up and they started telling me what balloon items they want. The most popular balloons were spiderman, giraffe, palm trees and princess crown. The kids lined up to get their balloons (each kid had about 2 balloons) and that made my day.
Thanks Jake's parents for hiring me and keep them coming...Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment